Biology of Anagrus atomus (Hymenoptera: Mymaridae), an egg parasitoid of the grape leafhopper Arboridia kermanshah (Homoptera: Cicadellidae)
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2004
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 271–276, September 2004
How to Cite
HESAMI, S., SEYEDOLESLAMI, H. and EBADI, R. (2004), Biology of Anagrus atomus (Hymenoptera: Mymaridae), an egg parasitoid of the grape leafhopper Arboridia kermanshah (Homoptera: Cicadellidae). Entomological Science, 7: 271–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2004.00073.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2004
- Received 28 June 2003; accepted 25 February 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!