Does the age of the host plant modulate migratory activity of Plutella xylostella?
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2004
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 323–329, December 2004
How to Cite
CAMPOS, W. G., SCHOEREDER, J. H. and SPERBER, C. F. (2004), Does the age of the host plant modulate migratory activity of Plutella xylostella?. Entomological Science, 7: 323–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2004.00080.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2004
- Received 5 September 2003; accepted 18 May 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!