Gregarious emergence of Macrostomion sumatranum (Hymenoptera: Braconidae; Rogadinae) from the mummified, full-grown larvae of Theretra silhetensis (Lepidoptera: Sphingidae)
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 131–132, June 2005
How to Cite
MAETO, K. and ARAKAKI, N. (2005), Gregarious emergence of Macrostomion sumatranum (Hymenoptera: Braconidae; Rogadinae) from the mummified, full-grown larvae of Theretra silhetensis (Lepidoptera: Sphingidae). Entomological Science, 8: 131–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2005.00107.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Received 26 July 2004; accepted 8 November 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!