Techniques for continuous rearing and assessing host preference of a multivoltine leaf-mining moth, Acrocercops transecta (Lepidoptera: Gracillariidae)
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2005
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 227–228, September 2005
How to Cite
OHSHIMA, I. (2005), Techniques for continuous rearing and assessing host preference of a multivoltine leaf-mining moth, Acrocercops transecta (Lepidoptera: Gracillariidae). Entomological Science, 8: 227–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2005.00120.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2005
- Received 18 February 2005; accepted 3 May 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!