Effects of parasitoids on a mycophagous drosophilid community in northern Japan and an evaluation of the disproportionate parasitism hypothesis
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2006
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 13–22, March 2006
How to Cite
YOROZUYA, H. (2006), Effects of parasitoids on a mycophagous drosophilid community in northern Japan and an evaluation of the disproportionate parasitism hypothesis. Entomological Science, 9: 13–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2006.00149.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2006
- Received 18 August 2005; accepted 24 October 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!