Phylogenetic analysis of the insect order Odonata using 28S and 16S rDNA sequences: a comparison between data sets with different evolutionary rates
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 55–66, March 2006
How to Cite
HASEGAWA, E. and KASUYA, E. (2006), Phylogenetic analysis of the insect order Odonata using 28S and 16S rDNA sequences: a comparison between data sets with different evolutionary rates. Entomological Science, 9: 55–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2006.00154.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Received 28 September 2004; accepted 12 September 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!