Faunal makeup of wild bees and their flower utilization in a semi-urbanized area in central Japan
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 137–145, June 2006
How to Cite
HISAMATSU, M. and YAMANE, S. (2006), Faunal makeup of wild bees and their flower utilization in a semi-urbanized area in central Japan. Entomological Science, 9: 137–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2006.00161.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Received 8 March 2005; accepted 25 November 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!