Morphological variation in relation to flower use in bumblebees
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 147–159, June 2006
How to Cite
INOUE, M. N. and YOKOYAMA, J. (2006), Morphological variation in relation to flower use in bumblebees. Entomological Science, 9: 147–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2006.00162.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Received 20 March 2005; accepted 30 November 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!