Japanese oak silkmoth feeding preference for and performance on upper-crown and lower-crown leaves
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 161–169, June 2006
How to Cite
OISHI, M., YOKOTA, T., TERAMOTO, N. and SATO, H. (2006), Japanese oak silkmoth feeding preference for and performance on upper-crown and lower-crown leaves. Entomological Science, 9: 161–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2006.00163.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Received 26 September 2005; accepted 17 December 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!