Astegopteryx spinocephala (Hemiptera: Aphididae), a new aphid species producing sterile soldiers that guard eggs laid in their gall
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 181–190, June 2006
How to Cite
KUROSU, U., BURANAPANICHPAN, S. and AOKI, S. (2006), Astegopteryx spinocephala (Hemiptera: Aphididae), a new aphid species producing sterile soldiers that guard eggs laid in their gall. Entomological Science, 9: 181–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2006.00165.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Received 11 October 2005; accepted 27 January 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!