Population recovery and spatial dynamics of colony recruitment in a harvester ant: a case study in a park
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2006
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 247–254, September 2006
How to Cite
YAMAGUCHI, T. (2006), Population recovery and spatial dynamics of colony recruitment in a harvester ant: a case study in a park. Entomological Science, 9: 247–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2006.00170.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2006
- Received 26 August 2005; accepted 20 April 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!