The Arhopala butterflies described by Fabricius: A. centaurus is from Java, A. democritus from Phuket (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae)
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2006
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 295–311, September 2006
How to Cite
VANE-WRIGHT, R. I. and GAONKAR, H. (2006), The Arhopala butterflies described by Fabricius: A. centaurus is from Java, A. democritus from Phuket (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae). Entomological Science, 9: 295–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2006.00175.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2006
- Received 7 September 2004; accepted 15 March 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!