Present address: National Agricultural Research Center, Tsukuba, Japan.
Seasonal prevalence of blowflies and flesh flies in Osaka City
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2006
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 341–345, December 2006
How to Cite
TACHIBANA, S.-I. and NUMATA, H. (2006), Seasonal prevalence of blowflies and flesh flies in Osaka City. Entomological Science, 9: 341–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2006.00179.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2006
- Received 16 May 2006; accepted 9 August 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!