Redefinition of Oligotrophus (Diptera: Cecidomyiidae) based on morphological and molecular attributes of species from galls on Juniperus (Cupressaceae) in Britain and Japan
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 411–421, December 2006
How to Cite
HARRIS, K. M., SATO, S., UECHI, N. and YUKAWA, J. (2006), Redefinition of Oligotrophus (Diptera: Cecidomyiidae) based on morphological and molecular attributes of species from galls on Juniperus (Cupressaceae) in Britain and Japan. Entomological Science, 9: 411–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2006.00187.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Received 8 May 2006; accepted 16 August 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!