Population genetics analysis of the origin of the Oriental fruit fly, Bactrocera dorsalis Hendel (Diptera: Tephritidae), in northern Yunnan Province, China
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 11–19, March 2007
How to Cite
LIU, J., SHI, W. and YE, H. (2007), Population genetics analysis of the origin of the Oriental fruit fly, Bactrocera dorsalis Hendel (Diptera: Tephritidae), in northern Yunnan Province, China. Entomological Science, 10: 11–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2006.00194.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Received 23 January 2006; accepted 29 September 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!