Amiota sinuata species group from eastern Malaysia (Diptera, Drosophilidae)
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 73–80, March 2007
How to Cite
CHEN, H.-w., TODA, M. J., LAKIM, M. B. and MOHAMED, M. B. (2007), Amiota sinuata species group from eastern Malaysia (Diptera, Drosophilidae). Entomological Science, 10: 73–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2006.00200.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Received 6 July 2006; accepted 31 October 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!