Mating structure and male production in Vespa analis and Vespa simillima (Hymenoptera: Vespidae)
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 223–229, September 2007
How to Cite
TAKAHASHI, J.-i., INOMATA, Y. and MARTIN, S. J. (2007), Mating structure and male production in Vespa analis and Vespa simillima (Hymenoptera: Vespidae). Entomological Science, 10: 223–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2007.00217.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Received 9 November 2006; accepted 7 March 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!