Effect of rainfall on the long-term population dynamics of the aquatic firefly Luciola cruciata
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 237–244, September 2007
How to Cite
YUMA, M. (2007), Effect of rainfall on the long-term population dynamics of the aquatic firefly Luciola cruciata. Entomological Science, 10: 237–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2007.00219.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Received 14 December 2006; accepted 7 March 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!