Abundance of 24-methylenecholesterol in traditional African rice as an indicator of resistance to the African rice gall midge, Orseolia oryzivora Harris & Gagné
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 249–257, September 2007
How to Cite
OMOLOYE, A. A. and VIDAL, S. (2007), Abundance of 24-methylenecholesterol in traditional African rice as an indicator of resistance to the African rice gall midge, Orseolia oryzivora Harris & Gagné. Entomological Science, 10: 249–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2007.00221.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2007
- Received 12 November 2006; 12 March 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!