Biochemical characterization of a strictly specific beta-galactosidase from the digestive juice of the palm weevil Rhynchophorus palmarum larvae
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 343–352, December 2007
How to Cite
YAPI, D. Y. A., NIAMKE, S. L. and KOUAME, L. P. (2007), Biochemical characterization of a strictly specific beta-galactosidase from the digestive juice of the palm weevil Rhynchophorus palmarum larvae. Entomological Science, 10: 343–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2007.00232.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Received 12 October 2006; accepted 13 July 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!