Systematic position of Pyloetis mimosae (Stainton) (Lepidoptera: Tineidae), with redescriptions of the adults and immature stages
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2007
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 363–371, December 2007
How to Cite
MIYAMOTO, Y., HUANG, G.-H. and HIROWATARI, T. (2007), Systematic position of Pyloetis mimosae (Stainton) (Lepidoptera: Tineidae), with redescriptions of the adults and immature stages. Entomological Science, 10: 363–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2007.00235.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2007
- Received 28 December 2006; accepted 23 July 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!