First detection of the fruit fly Bactrocera synnephes (Diptera: Tephritidae) on Iriomote Island, south-western Japan
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 105–110, March 2008
How to Cite
OHNO, S. and TAMURA, Y. (2008), First detection of the fruit fly Bactrocera synnephes (Diptera: Tephritidae) on Iriomote Island, south-western Japan. Entomological Science, 11: 105–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2007.00251.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Received 8 February 2007; accepted 8 August 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!