Frequency of multiple paternity in Myrmica scabrinodis from southern Poland
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 127–129, March 2008
How to Cite
ŚLIWIŃSKA, E. B., WITEK, M., SKÓRKA, P., OSIKOWSKI, A. and WOYCIECHOWSKI, M. (2008), Frequency of multiple paternity in Myrmica scabrinodis from southern Poland. Entomological Science, 11: 127–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2007.00255.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Received 8 May 2007; accepted 30 August 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!