Discrimination of two Japanese water pennies, Eubrianax granicollis Lewis and E. ramicornis Kiesenwetter (Coleoptera: Psephenidae), based on laboratory rearing and molecular taxonomy
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 349–357, September 2008
How to Cite
HAYASHI, M. and SOTA, T. (2008), Discrimination of two Japanese water pennies, Eubrianax granicollis Lewis and E. ramicornis Kiesenwetter (Coleoptera: Psephenidae), based on laboratory rearing and molecular taxonomy. Entomological Science, 11: 349–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2008.00277.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
- Received 3 December 2007; accepted 23 January 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!