A review of the Torodora recurvata species group in the Philippines, with descriptions of ten new species (Lepidoptera, Lecithoceridae)
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 359–373, September 2008
How to Cite
PARK, K.-T. (2008), A review of the Torodora recurvata species group in the Philippines, with descriptions of ten new species (Lepidoptera, Lecithoceridae). Entomological Science, 11: 359–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2008.00278.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Received 7 December 2007; accepted 7 May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!