Present address: Kansai Research Center, Forestry and Forest Products Research Institute, Kyoto, Japan.
Genetic structure of Japanese populations of an ambrosia beetle, Xylosandrus germanus (Curculionidae: Scolytinae)
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 375–383, September 2008
How to Cite
ITO, M., KAJIMURA, H., HAMAGUCHI, K., ARAYA, K. and LAKATOS, F. (2008), Genetic structure of Japanese populations of an ambrosia beetle, Xylosandrus germanus (Curculionidae: Scolytinae). Entomological Science, 11: 375–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2008.00280.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Received 7 January 2008; accepted 23 May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!