Geographic variation in embryonic diapause, cold-hardiness and life cycles in the migratory locust Locusta migratoria (Orthoptera: Acrididae) in China
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 327–339, September 2008
How to Cite
TANAKA, S. and ZHU, D.-H. (2008), Geographic variation in embryonic diapause, cold-hardiness and life cycles in the migratory locust Locusta migratoria (Orthoptera: Acrididae) in China. Entomological Science, 11: 327–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2008.00284.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Received 19 March 2008; accepted 14 May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!