Tricalcaria Han gen. nov., a remarkable new genus with three hind-tibial spurs belonging to the tribe Trichopterygini, with description of a new species from China (Lepidoptera: Geometridae: Larentiinae)
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 409–414, December 2008
How to Cite
XUE, D., WU, C. and HAN, H. (2008), Tricalcaria Han gen. nov., a remarkable new genus with three hind-tibial spurs belonging to the tribe Trichopterygini, with description of a new species from China (Lepidoptera: Geometridae: Larentiinae). Entomological Science, 11: 409–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2008.00287.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Received 11 January 2008; accepted 28 July 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!