Forty-nine new host plant species for Bemisia tabaci (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae)
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 385–390, December 2008
How to Cite
SIMMONS, A. M., HARRISON, H. F. and LING, K.-S. (2008), Forty-nine new host plant species for Bemisia tabaci (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae). Entomological Science, 11: 385–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2008.00288.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Received 16 April 2007; accepted 12 June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!