Present addresses: Hong-Ye Zhu, Science and Technological Division, Yunnan Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Kunming, Yunnan, China. ‡ Ying-Cui Zhang, Research Institute for Tobacco Agricultural Sciences, Chuxiong, Yunnan, China.
A novel host shift and invaded range of a seed predator, Acanthoscelides macrophthalmus (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae: Bruchinae), of an invasive weed, Leucaena leucocephala
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 1–8, March 2009
How to Cite
TUDA, M., WU, L.-H., TATEISHI, Y., NIYOMDHAM, C., BURANAPANICHPAN, S., MORIMOTO, K., WU, W.-J., WANG, C.-P., CHEN, Z.-Q., ZHU, H.-Y., ZHANG, Y.-C., MURUGAN, K., CHOU, L.-Y. and JOHNSON, C. D. (2009), A novel host shift and invaded range of a seed predator, Acanthoscelides macrophthalmus (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae: Bruchinae), of an invasive weed, Leucaena leucocephala. Entomological Science, 12: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2009.00297.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received 24 June 2008; accepted 5 September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!