Description of a new Procystiphora species (Diptera: Cecidomyiidae) inducing galls in culms of Sasa nipponica (Poaceae) in Japan, and the first discovery of an inverted ovipositor in Diptera
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 41–50, March 2009
How to Cite
SATO, S., TABUCHI, K. and YUKAWA, J. (2009), Description of a new Procystiphora species (Diptera: Cecidomyiidae) inducing galls in culms of Sasa nipponica (Poaceae) in Japan, and the first discovery of an inverted ovipositor in Diptera. Entomological Science, 12: 41–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2009.00299.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received 18 March 2008; accepted 22 September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!