Descriptions of two new species of Vietomartyria Hashimoto & Mey (Lepidoptera, Micropterigidae) from South China, with reference to autapomorphies of the genus
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 67–73, March 2009
How to Cite
HIROWATARI, T., HASHIMOTO, S., JINBO, U. and WANG, M. (2009), Descriptions of two new species of Vietomartyria Hashimoto & Mey (Lepidoptera, Micropterigidae) from South China, with reference to autapomorphies of the genus. Entomological Science, 12: 67–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2009.00305.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received 15 August 2008; accepted 30 October 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!