Mating behavior and genital damage during copulation in the leaf beetle Lema coronata (Chrysomelidae: Criocerinae)
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 215–217, June 2009
How to Cite
MATSUMURA, Y. and AKIMOTO, S.-i. (2009), Mating behavior and genital damage during copulation in the leaf beetle Lema coronata (Chrysomelidae: Criocerinae). Entomological Science, 12: 215–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2009.00315.x
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2009
- Received 28 July 2008; accepted 8 December 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!