Early-season colony development of the paper wasp Ropalidia plebeiana (Hymenoptera: Vespidae) in Canberra, Australia
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 202–207, June 2009
How to Cite
OBERPRIELER, S. K. and SPRADBERY, J. P. (2009), Early-season colony development of the paper wasp Ropalidia plebeiana (Hymenoptera: Vespidae) in Canberra, Australia. Entomological Science, 12: 202–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2009.00317.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Received 7 May 2008; accepted 15 December 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!