Present address: Laboratory of Plant Evolution and Biodiversity, Department of General Systems Studies, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, University of Tokyo, 3-8-1 Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-8902, Japan.
Notes on two species of the subgenus Lyrothorax Chaudoir (Coleoptera: Carabidae; genus Pterostichus), Pterostichus amagisanus Tanaka and Ishida and Pterostichus fujitai Tanaka and Ishida
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 188–193, June 2009
How to Cite
SASAKAWA, K. (2009), Notes on two species of the subgenus Lyrothorax Chaudoir (Coleoptera: Carabidae; genus Pterostichus), Pterostichus amagisanus Tanaka and Ishida and Pterostichus fujitai Tanaka and Ishida. Entomological Science, 12: 188–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2009.00323.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Received 14 October 2007; accepted 7 January 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!