Systematic studies on the Pompilidae occurring in Japan: Genus Agenioideus Ashmead (Hymenoptera), supplement
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 238–251, September 2009
How to Cite
SHIMIZU, A. and WAHIS, R. (2009), Systematic studies on the Pompilidae occurring in Japan: Genus Agenioideus Ashmead (Hymenoptera), supplement. Entomological Science, 12: 238–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2009.00327.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Received 5 November 2008; accepted 3 February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!