Morphology of sternum V glands in three caddisfly species, Stenopsyche marmorata, Eubasilissa regina and Nemotaulius admorsus (Insecta: Trichoptera)
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 298–307, September 2009
How to Cite
HASHIMOTO, Y. and KOBAYASHI, Y. (2009), Morphology of sternum V glands in three caddisfly species, Stenopsyche marmorata, Eubasilissa regina and Nemotaulius admorsus (Insecta: Trichoptera). Entomological Science, 12: 298–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2009.00334.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Received 4 November 2008; accepted 10 April 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!