Seasonal changes of phospholipids in last instar larvae of rice stem borer Chilo suppressalis Walker (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae)
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 376–381, December 2009
How to Cite
IZUMI, Y., KATAGIRI, C., SONODA, S. and TSUMUKI, H. (2009), Seasonal changes of phospholipids in last instar larvae of rice stem borer Chilo suppressalis Walker (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae). Entomological Science, 12: 376–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2009.00336.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Received 12 November 2008; accepted 21 April 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!