Descriptions and biological notes of Ctenoplectra bees from Southeast Asia and Taiwan (Hymenoptera: Apidae: Ctenoplectrini) with a new species from North Borneo
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 324–340, September 2009
How to Cite
SUNG, I.-H., DUBITZKY, A., EARDLEY, C. and YAMANE, S. (2009), Descriptions and biological notes of Ctenoplectra bees from Southeast Asia and Taiwan (Hymenoptera: Apidae: Ctenoplectrini) with a new species from North Borneo. Entomological Science, 12: 324–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2009.00340.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Received 2 March 2009; accepted 30 April 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!