The genus Asiabregma Belokobylskij, Zaldivar & Maeto (Hymenoptera: Braconidae) from China, with description of a new species
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 411–415, December 2009
How to Cite
TAN, J.-L., HE, J.-H. and CHEN, X.-X. (2009), The genus Asiabregma Belokobylskij, Zaldivar & Maeto (Hymenoptera: Braconidae) from China, with description of a new species. Entomological Science, 12: 411–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2009.00344.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
- Received 5 February 2009; accepted 11 May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!