Present address: Department of Vector Ecology and Environment, Institute of Tropical Medicine, Nagasaki University, Sakamoto, Nagasaki 852-8523, Japan.
Breeding ecology and seasonal abundance of the giant water bug Appasus japonicus (Heteroptera, Belostomatidae)
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 35–41, March 2010
How to Cite
OHBA, S.-y., KATO, K. and MIYATAKE, T. (2010), Breeding ecology and seasonal abundance of the giant water bug Appasus japonicus (Heteroptera, Belostomatidae). Entomological Science, 13: 35–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2009.00358.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Received 12 December 2008; accepted 13 July 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!