UV reflectance of inter-subspecific hybrid females obtained by crossing cabbage butterflies from Japan (Pieris rapae crucivora) with those from New Zealand (P. rapae rapae)
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 156–158, March 2010
How to Cite
OBARA, Y., WATANABE, K. and SATOH, T. (2010), UV reflectance of inter-subspecific hybrid females obtained by crossing cabbage butterflies from Japan (Pieris rapae crucivora) with those from New Zealand (P. rapae rapae). Entomological Science, 13: 156–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2010.00364.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Received 26 November 2008; accepted 27 July 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!