Taxonomic status of Amebachia Uchida in the genus Netelia Gray (Hymenoptera; Ichneumonidae; Tryphoninae) with descriptions of four new species from Japan
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 216–225, June 2010
How to Cite
KONISHI, K. (2010), Taxonomic status of Amebachia Uchida in the genus Netelia Gray (Hymenoptera; Ichneumonidae; Tryphoninae) with descriptions of four new species from Japan. Entomological Science, 13: 216–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2010.00376.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Received 24 July 2009; accepted 6 October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!