Best host-plant attribute for species–area relationship, and effects of shade, conspecific distance and plant phenophase in an arthropod community within the grass Muhlenbergia robusta
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 174–182, June 2010
How to Cite
LÓPEZ-GÓMEZ, V. and CANO-SANTANA, Z. (2010), Best host-plant attribute for species–area relationship, and effects of shade, conspecific distance and plant phenophase in an arthropod community within the grass Muhlenbergia robusta. Entomological Science, 13: 174–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2010.00381.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Received 5 November 2008; accepted 8 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!