Nest density and distribution of subterranean ants in an evergreen broadleaf forest in Japan with special reference to Amblyopone silvestrii
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 191–198, June 2010
How to Cite
MASUKO, K. (2010), Nest density and distribution of subterranean ants in an evergreen broadleaf forest in Japan with special reference to Amblyopone silvestrii. Entomological Science, 13: 191–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2010.00383.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Received 20 March 2009; accepted 24 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!