The army ant Aenictus silvestrii and its related species in Southeast Asia, with a description of a new species (Hymenoptera: Formicidae: Aenictinae)
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 328–333, September 2010
How to Cite
JAITRONG, W. and YAMANE, S. (2010), The army ant Aenictus silvestrii and its related species in Southeast Asia, with a description of a new species (Hymenoptera: Formicidae: Aenictinae). Entomological Science, 13: 328–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2010.00385.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2010
- Received 9 June 2009; accepted 9 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!