Seasonal occurrence and diapause induction of a predatory bug Andrallus spinidens (F.) (Heteroptera: Pentatomidae)
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 273–279, September 2010
How to Cite
SHINTANI, Y., MASUZAWA, Y., HIROSE, Y., MIYAHARA, R., WATANABE, F. and TAJIMA, J.-y. (2010), Seasonal occurrence and diapause induction of a predatory bug Andrallus spinidens (F.) (Heteroptera: Pentatomidae). Entomological Science, 13: 273–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2010.00386.x
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2010
- Received 24 June 2009; accepted 9 February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!