Phylogeny of Rhus gall aphids (Hemiptera : Pemphigidae) based on combined molecular analysis of nuclear EF1α and mitochondrial COII genes
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 351–357, September 2010
How to Cite
YANG, Z.-x., CHEN, X.-m., HAVILL, N. P., FENG, Y. and CHEN, H. (2010), Phylogeny of Rhus gall aphids (Hemiptera : Pemphigidae) based on combined molecular analysis of nuclear EF1α and mitochondrial COII genes. Entomological Science, 13: 351–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2010.00391.x
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2010
- Received 7 December 2009; accepted 7 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!