Nymphal trophic behaviour of two Nemouridae species (Insecta, Plecoptera) in the Curone creek (northern Apennines, Italy)
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 288–292, September 2010
How to Cite
LÓPEZ-RODRÍGUEZ, M. J., BO, T., TIERNO DE FIGUEROA, J. M. and FENOGLIO, S. (2010), Nymphal trophic behaviour of two Nemouridae species (Insecta, Plecoptera) in the Curone creek (northern Apennines, Italy). Entomological Science, 13: 288–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2010.00392.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2010
- Received 12 December 2009; accepted 16 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!