Discovery of the Drosophila (Drosophila) robusta species group (Diptera, Drosophilidae) from Southeast Asian tropics, with the descriptions of six new species
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 381–391, December 2010
How to Cite
SUWITO, A. and WATABE, H. (2010), Discovery of the Drosophila (Drosophila) robusta species group (Diptera, Drosophilidae) from Southeast Asian tropics, with the descriptions of six new species. Entomological Science, 13: 381–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2010.00398.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Received 28 December 2009; accepted 18 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!